We partner with employers large and small throughout England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland in the care home, mental health and community sectors. Our fees are highly competitive and we seek to get to know your business and your requirements so that we only introduce candidates with the skills, experience and values that you are looking for.
With Gemini Healthcare Recruitment we will use your job descriptions and person requirements to speak to candidates in detail. We screen all candidates comprehensively and only submit CV's to you for candidates who are a good match. Our CV/Interview ratio is over 90%.
We communicate with you effectively and efficiently in a friendly and professional manner and we will assist you through the compliance and onboarding process as much or as little as you require.
We work with candidates throughout the whole of the UK including Northern Ireland. If you offer sponsorship, we can also introduce candidates from around the globe who are qualified and compliant to work in the UK - some of which already have an NMC Pin, and others who have all the relevant English requirements and only need to complete their OSCE exam to gain their Pin when working for you in the UK. We have close working partnerships with agents in key nursing markets especially the Philippines and India to support this area of international recruitment.
Typical Roles we recruit:
- Senior Nurse
- Peripatetic Nurse
- Unit Manager
- Clinical Lead
- Deputy Manager
- Home Manager
- Senior Carer
- Team Leader
- Activities Co-ordinator
What you can expect from us as a client:
- Honesty, openness and integrity
- Competitive fees
- Commitment to visit you and/or one of your locations to understand your requirements and values
- Regular and timely communication
- Full screening of potential candidates and submission only of those who meet your criteria
- Complete assistance as required through the offer, acceptance, compliance and onboarding process
- Flexibility and highly proactive for urgent and key vacancies