Every candidate is different and we take time to listen to your needs and aspirations and establish what drives you to look for a new opportunity.
Your consultant will work with you throughout the whole process and make your career move as simple and enjoyable as possible.
We are open and honest and we'll explain in detail to you the roles that match your skills, experience and preferences.
We'll tell you about the employers, the locations and most importantly the role. We'll provide job descriptions and comprehensive information and web links so that you can make some informed decisions before attending an interview.
We work very closely with our employers and once we establish the roles that you are most suited to and you give your permission to share your CV, we'll deal directly with the employer to introduce you and arrange interviews.
Before your interview we ensure you are fully prepared, and we'll carry out a practice interview on the phone with you to give you best opportunity of interview success.
We guide you and the employer through the whole of the onboarding and compliance process in order to make things as simple and quick as possible for you. We are also experts in working with international candidates and/or candidates requiring sponsorship - we are here to help and advise.
Typical Roles we recruit:
- Senior Nurse
- Peripatetic Nurse
- Unit Manager
- Clinical Lead
- Deputy Manager
- Home Manager
- Senior Carer
- Team Leader
- Activities Co-ordinator
What you can expect from us as a candidate:
- Honesty, openness and integrity
- Regular and timely communication
- Free CV advice and appraisal
- Access to hundreds of opportunities throughout the UK
- Comprehensive vacancy and employer information
- Pre and post interview support including interview preparation
- Complete assistance through the offer, acceptance, compliance and onboarding process
- Regular communication after you start in your new role